Dogs get dirty. Whether your dog is one to roll in the mud or avoid it, the time will come that your dog will need a bath. Even if they don’t look dirty or smell bad, regular baths (as long as they’re not too frequent) can help your dog maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
With the dog baths recommended here you will be able to PROFESSIONALLY wash dogs or run a grooming service with ease.
You have some options for how you want to handle the bathing of your pet. You can just take them to the groomer, but that can get quite expensive. Plus, some dogs get anxious when they are handled by strangers, especially during grooming, which is a stressful time for many pets.
You can bathe your dog at home. However, if you put your dog in your bathtub, bending down to wash them can strain your back and be very uncomfortable. What’s more, most bathtubs are slippery, which could pose a risk for your dog slipping and falling.
If you want to ensure optimal safety and comfort for your pet and yourself, installing a commercial dog bathtub in your home could be the ideal solution.
If you have the space, a professional tub can end up saving you the money and hassle of frequent trips to the groomer while providing a safe and comfortable experience for you and your dog.
These nine commercial dog bathtubs are some of the best tubs on the market. Find the tub that works best for you and your furry friend.
1. Flying Pig Stainless Steel Pet Dog Grooming Bath Tub
This popular dog grooming tub is versatile to accommodate small and large dogs. The removable floor grate consists of two pieces that can be adjusted higher or lower depending on the height of your dog. The backsplash and side splashes can be removed as well.
It is constructed of 304-grade stainless steel, which is durable, rust-resistant, and easy to clean.
A benefit of the Flying Pig bathtub is that it comes with many accessories. A tub faucet with hoses, a sprayer with a hose, an overhead arm, a drain kit with a flexible arm and a hair trap, and even a stainless steel shampoo rack are all included with the tub.
The Flying Pig bathtub is available with the drain on the right side or the left side to easily accommodate your space.
2. PawBest Stainless Steel Dog Grooming Bath Tub
- Built in super durable rust resistant 304 type stainless-steel
- Fully welded one piece tub basin to ensures against leaks and fully welded baseframe for solid stability
- Sliding door contains watertight seals to keep water in and prevent leaks, easy to use and save space & Ramp allows dogs to walk directly into the tub, it can be hidden underneath when it is not in...
- Compatible with 4”,6",8” wall-mount faucet, comes with 6" Faucet, Sprayer. The tub is equipped with overhead grooming arm with 2 loops, anti-slip mat, drain, hair trap, 4 adjustable levelers
- The bathtub is shipped by LTL Freight. Please provide a valid phone number when placing the order, freight company will contact you to set up a delivery appointment
This extremely durable dog grooming bathtub is made of rust-resistant 304-grade stainless steel. The one-piece tub basin is fully welded to ensure against leaks.
The base frame is also fully welded, making the tub sturdy enough to stand up to even the largest dogs.
The PawBest dog grooming tub includes a ramp and a sliding door, making it easier to get larger dogs into the tub. The sliding door is airtight when shut, so it will not leak.
The tub includes many accessories. A 6” faucet, a sprayer, an overhead grooming arm with two loops, an anti-slip mat, a drain, a hair trap, and four adjustable levelers come with the tub, so you will have all you need to begin giving groomer-quality baths at home.
The PawBest tub is available in two sizes—50” and 62”.
3. VEVOR Professional Stainless Steel Pet Dog Bath Tub
This sturdy tub can accommodate dogs weighing up to 220 pounds. The 304-grade stainless steel is extremely sturdy and easy to clean.
- 【UNRIVALED STAINLESS STEEL】- Product Size: 25.2 x 49.2 x 59.5"; The 50" pet grooming tub is constructed with anti-rust 304 stainless steel, which is sturdy, non-deformation with a sleek surface....
- 【RETRACTABLE DOOR & RAMP】- The grooming tub is equipped with a removable door on the right for preventing water from leakage and splashing, and the walk-in ramp on the right are retractable for...
- 【CONVENIENT FLOOR GRATE】- The dog grooming bath tub has a skidproof pedal inside the tub. The small hole design can keep the dog from slipping and falling. You also can easily remove it with two...
- 【UPGRADED SPRAYER】- High-pressure sprayer is durable and anti-rust with chromium coating and a brass core. The sprayer has its switch for adjusting the volume of water, giving your pets a warm and...
- 【CONSIDERATE DETAILS】- Dog wash tub kit includes rubber feet, shampoo rack, faucet, coaming, water hose, pet fixing straps, and pet play ball for greater versatility. It is perfect for home, pet...
The VEVOR dog grooming tub is available with a sliding door on either the right side or the left side. When closed, the sliding door can be locked, ensuring your pet stays inside the tub.
The sliding door and stainless steel steps allow your dog to easily enter and exit the tub.
The VEVOR dog grooming tub comes with a high-pressure sprayer and a faucet with two hoses to adjust water temperature and ensure your pet has a warm, comfortable bath.
Other accessories included with the tub are a drain strainer, an overhead grooming arm with two loops, and a stainless steel S-shaped pipe that isolates any foul odors. As an extra gift, VEVOR includes a red ball for your pet.
4. Poly Pet Tubs Professional Dog Grooming Tub
If you’re looking for an alternative to a stainless steel tub, consider Poly Pet’s tub constructed of high-density polyethylene. The material is nearly indestructible and will not dent, rust, corrode, or tarnish. Poly Pet tubs are easy to clean, and the material resists odors, stains, and bacteria.
This dog grooming tub has higher splash walls than many other tubs, keeping hair and water inside the tub. The tub has double drains to ensure excellent drainage.
A rubber mat provides your dog with secure, comfortable footing. The ½” mat is easily removed for cleaning.
If you choose the Poly Pet dog grooming tub, you will need to purchase accessories separately. Poly Pets offers an accessories package that includes a brass spray unit, faucet installation kit, drains with strainers, and connecting drain pipe for both drains.
5. Groomer’s Best Stainless Steel Walk-Through Grooming Bath Tub
This sturdy grooming bathtub is available in three different sizes—36”, 48”, and 58”. The 36” and 48” tubs are both constructed of 20 gauge 304-grade stainless steel, while the 58” tub is constructed of 18 gauge 304-grade stainless steel.
The tubs are guaranteed never to rust, and each tub comes with a three-year warranty.
The tub is easy to set up and assemble. The entire tub body is one welded piece, and the legs and ramp easily attach.
The non-slip ramp makes it easy to guide your dog into the tub, and an advanced harness system is adjustable for any sized pet.
The Groomer’s Best Plumbing Kit, which includes a sprayer and hose, is sold separately. Other accessories including a bottle holder, floor grate, and raised grate are also available separately.
Groomer’s Best Tubs are made in the USA.
6. PetLift Stainless Steel Classic Dog Grooming Bath Tub
This heavy-duty dog grooming bathtub is constructed of 16 gauge 304-grade stainless steel, accommodating up to 300 pounds. The seamless tub basin is fully welded with no caulk, meaning it will never leak.
The PetLift tub is available in two sizes, 48” and 60”, both of which have a choice of plumbing located either on the left side or the right side of the tub, accommodating your space.
Four eye hooks inside the tub basin allow you to keep your pet safely secured during bathing.
PetLift guarantees that their products are made from only the finest materials, and their tubs include a 10-year warranty for leakage and rust.
A faucet package, which includes a hose and sprayer, is sold separately.
7. Groomer’s Best Stainless Steel Elite Dog Grooming Bath Tub
This stainless steel dog grooming bathtub is one of the only commercial tubs available in an array of color choices. The tub comes in black, gray, tan, pink, and purple, so it can match your space or your (and your dog’s) personality.
The Groomer’s Best Elite tub is constructed of 18 gauge 304-grade stainless steel. The tub comes fully assembled and ready to use.
The tub accommodates dogs of all sizes. Steps with anti-slip grip tape help the largest dogs enter the tub with ease, and a lift is included to make it easier to bathe smaller dogs.
The Groomer’s Best Elite tub comes in two sizes—48” or 58”. Tubs are available with plumbing on the right side, left side, or in the center.
The tub is made in the USA and includes a three-year limited warranty.
8. CO-Z Stainless Steel Dog Grooming Bath Tub
This stainless steel dog grooming bathtub is ideal for bathing dogs of all sizes. It accommodates dogs weighing up to 260 pounds.
The steps help you guide any sized dog into the tub, and the sliding door with a safety lock ensures that the water and the dog stay safely inside the tub.
The CO-Z tub includes many accessories, so you will be all set once you get your tub installed.
The tub comes equipped with a walk-in ramp, a faucet with a cold and hot water hose, a sprayer with a hose, an overhead grooming arm, a drain kit, a hair trap, floor grates, and a stainless steel shampoo rack.
9. Master Equipment Superior SS Tub
Made from 14 gauge 304-type stainless steel, the Master Equipment Superior SS Tub is one of the strongest and most durable dog bathing tubs on the market.
The tub comes in two sizes, 48” and 60”, so it is big enough to accommodate the largest dogs. This Master Equipment tub comes with an adjustable rack so it can be configured to groom smaller dogs as well.
A stainless steel ramp with non-slip rubber coating helps your dog easily enter and exit the tub.
The Master Equipment tub is available with plumbing on either the left or right side of the tub to accommodate your space.
The Best Bath for Your Dog and You
No matter which commercial dog bath you choose, it will surely make your life easier! You will save money on trips to the groomer, and end up with more time to spend doing what you really want to do—playing with your dog!